We have an open door policy and you are welcome to drop in between 10.00 and 11.00 or in the afternoon between 2.00 and 3.30. We recommend these times as we can make more time available to show you around.
Alternatively, if you’d like to book a time in advance that suits you, please contact us using the form below…
Directions to The Cottages Day Nursery:
The nursery is one mile south of the A339, two miles outside Newbury town centre.
- Follow the A339 to the roundabout opposite the New Greenham Park Business Centre.
- Take the exit off the roundabout signposted to Bishops Green and Ecchinswell (third exit if coming from Newbury direction, first exit if coming from Basingstoke direction).
- Follow the road through Bishops Green.
- A quarter a mile after you passing through Bishops Green you will come to the crest of a small hill.
- As you descend the hill you will see a Royal Mail Post Box on your left. On the right you will see the Cottages Day Nursery sign.
- Turn right into the private road. The Cottages Day Nursery is found in the second semi-detached cottage on the right.
Please park in the nursery car park and enter the nursery garden using the gate from the car park. For security reasons the nursery doors are kept locked. A bell is located to the right of the door.